Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas morning...
I was so worried about being able to take pictures, with my camera not working inside, I asked Erik if we should borrow my mom's or something. He pretty much blew me off, so Christmas morning I was ready to use my crappy camera to capture the memories. To my surprise, sneaky Erik got me a new camera for Christmas after we had agreed not to really get each other anything. I was so excited!! What a great husband!
The first pictures taken with our new camera.
Santa brought the kids a trampoline.
Hannah with her My Little Pony, Star Song Tour Bus.

Cam with Arcee his new Transformer.

Kate got a new baby and stroller (but I don't know where that picture ended up after uploading.)





We had a great morning. My mom, dad, and Stuart came down for cinnamon rolls. We got ready and went to the Jenkins' for omelets. I had to go to work from 1:00-6:00pm then we went to my Grandparents. We had a great Christmas!! Thanks to our families, we love you all!!!

4 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

great pictures! Glad that you had a great Christmas. We had a great one too....thanks in part to you guys.

Austin & Shawnee said...

That's way fun! Austin wanted me to say we knew all along about your camera.....Cute pictures.

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a great Holiday. Awesome about the camera...Us bloggers can't go too long without. Thanks for having us over the other night, it was fun catching up and letting the kids play.

Matt and Jess said...

How thoughtful of Erik! Looks like you guys had such a great holiday, I'll bet your kids are so excited about the trampoline!