Sunday, September 5, 2010

School Starts

Well it's that time of year...school. The kids both started school, Hannah 1st grade and Cameron 2nd year of preschool. They were both very excited and so was I. I haven't been feeling the greatest and figured having two of the three kids in school would be helpful for rest. I forgot how much work it is getting out the door in the morning. We do carpool with my friend for Hannah but I am on my own taking Cam. Cameron has school 3 days a week and Hannah is gone all day. I find myself starting to look at the clock about 1:00 wondering how she is doing. It feels really weird to have her gone all day. I do miss her but she has the sweetest teacher and she is loving it. School lunch is a problem for those of you who don't know how PICKY Hannah is, but we are working through it.

Ready to walk out the door on the first day.
Cam and Kate had to be in at least one picture, they both thought it was a little cold so they had to wear jackets.




Cameron's first day

When Kate got dressed she asked if I was going to take her picture, I said sure and she went right downstairs for the picture spot, right were the other two had their pictures done.

I am soaking up all of our mornings together when it's just Kate and I, before the baby comes. She is such a sweetheart and I can't help but smile at her all the time.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I absolutely love that your little one posed for a picture! Good luck at school big kids.

Angie said...

Kels-
Wondering how Kate likes being the only child home for most of the day. Guess that won't be an issue for long. :) Hope you are doing good.

Matt and Jess said...

That's crazy that you have two kids in school! I bet Kate is loving the one-on-one time!