Sunday, December 12, 2010

Avery's Blessing

Avery's Blessing was great. Erik did a wonderful job and gave her a beautiful blessing. Avery did great too. I didn't get any pictures of just her in her dress (I was a little preoccupied have about 30 people over to our house afterwards for lunch)but she looked so pretty.
Here she is with my Grandparents. Her only set of Great Grandparents.

Her brother and sisters love her soooo much. I am so glad they treat her so cute and aren't jealous of all the attention she needs from me.

Our family isn't so little anymore. We feel so blessed so have these 4 beautiful, healthy children that we have the opportunity of raising.

What a day to remember...

4 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

so nice!

Shannon said...

Avery is so pretty. I love the family picture. I am glad her day went well.

Angie said...

Kels-
Cute family picture! And your grandparents are so cute and never change (well to me anyway).

Matt and Jess said...

You have such a beautiful family!!! I'm glad it went so well on her blessing day!