Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Post withdrawal

My computer is on the fritz so I haven't been able to download any pictures so I thought I would try using my phone. I found this app to download and try so here it goes... here is a pic of Avery on the 4th of July watching the parade.

Hopefully more posts to come...

3 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

So cute! She looks so big and grown up since I saw her last.

Scott and Becky said...

so cute! I am impressed that you can make you phone do so much!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Kelli, we're here in Ut now but I don't have your phone number or e-mail address - yikes! We're swimming today and tomorrow, so come over and visit if you get this message. My e-mail is spanishjones@hotmail.com or call my husband's cell at 702.469.6371. I hope to see you and your kids!