Yes I said Erik's England trip, he was there for work the end of March for 13 days. He was able to do some sightseeing in London. Here is a picture of Big Ben.
Buckingham Palace

Changing of the guard

.jpg)
Hannah's favorite, the phone booths and double decker buses.


These pictures where taken in Ross on Wye near Wales, at a very old castle, he said this area was his favorite.

It is hard to imagine something this old, living in Utah and the United States, but pretty cool. I thought those of you who knew he had gone might enjoy some pictures. It was a long 13 days, we sure missed him. Thanks to all the family who helped while he was gone, I couldn't have done it without all of you. Hopefully next time I can go too, right Erik???



7 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. I hope to go "abroad" one day. You said that one of those pictures was close to Wales. Did he actually go to Wales? Just wondering since that is where the Jenkins are from.
Man, that looks neat. I really want to go to England one day. I bet you're glad to have him home.
He went back to his "roots"! My Dad went to England on his mission and my parents have gone back to do geneology work. I also have a cousin who is there right now. I love the pictures! England is one place I would really like to go. So can I go on the next trip to? ;)
Those pictures are so cool. I wouldn't have thought those tourist-y places were that crowded. Sounds like you held down the fort while he was gone. :)
Thanks for the pictures! sure like to see more if you have them. Hannah, I liked the buses and phone booths too when I went to England.
I am so jealous! I am glad he had fun and I am sure you are glad he is back. 13 days is a long time when you have kids. Oh and those New Balance shoes used to be little Jed's. Steph never had him wear them because his feet were too fat.
Great work with the camera, Erik. I'm glad you were able to go and experience another country--food and all. Kelli, you did a great job handling the kids and things while he was gone too.
Proud of you!
Post a Comment