Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kids say the funniest things-Cameron

Cameron just said the funniest thing, I had to tell someone!! The last couple of weeks when the kids are playing and Kate takes something away from Cam or she is in his way he will say Kate Jenkins move or whatever. So he and Hannah are playing outside with Pete, our dog, I was on the deck watching them and Pete was in Cam's way and I here him say Pete Jenkins! I was laughing so hard. I thought it was hilarious. I guess Pete is for sure a member of the Jenkins Family!!!

3 comments:

Irene said...

That is funny. I am really loving this age. I know that it is really hard, too. But, now that Owen really puts his personality into what he says, its so funny!

The Gibson's said...

hahahahahaha lol :)

Matt and Jess said...

That's really cute that he put the names that together, he's smart. What a fun age!