We survived our 8 day trip to California. It was awesome, quite the action packed 8 days. The kids did great and we did so many fun things. We went with Erik's family, but decided to leave our little Kate home. She stayed with my parents and I know they had some helpers too. It was sad to leave her but in the end I was grateful, the kids could go on almost all the rides and she would have been miserable stuck in the car and stroller for so long. I have so many fun pictures I thought I might spread them out over a few days so stay tuned...
Our first day was San Diego Zoo.

We got to feed the giraffes. Their tongues are so long. The kids were a little scared, I was a little grossed out, but what an experience.


Here is Cameron with an otter. I loved all the underwater viewing at the Zoo!!

My two little bugs!







5 comments:
Great pictures! We caught the panda eating. I have no pictures of the baby gorilla. Did you happen to get one of the baby giraffe?
Very cute! I didn't know you were even going to California! (Some friend I am...) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I have never been to the San Diego Zoo - I've wanted to go, but no one else in my family has wanted to go... maybe I can convince them with your post! ;) Can't wait to see the other pictures!
Your trip looks amazing! I've been to the San Diego zoo once and it was a blast! That's so awesome that all of you could go together!
I love your post...and I already love your future posts! I'm glad you guys had fun. 8 days on vacation- you can't beat that. I LOVE California! I've never been to the zoo there, it looks so cool. It made me wish I was a panda. :) I felt SO guilty when we left Taylee with my mom when we went to Disneyland back in February. I stopped feeling guilty on the first day we were there though and thought- she'd be miserable, we'd be miserable, and she's getting tons of attention at grandmas...so no worries. And we were so glad we went and have such good memories. How fun that you could go with tons of extended family too. Keep the pictures coming...
I've been waiting for your pictures! And just like I put on Becky's and Irene's blogs...I'm so JEALOUS!!! The zoo looks so fun! By the way...I didn't even realize why you were calling to tell me about Dramamine until a few days later....I'm sure you bought it for you or Erik or someone and anyways, I should've told you to have fun on your trip!!
Post a Comment