Monday, May 18, 2009

More California Fun!!!

Day 3 Events: Beach and Medieval Times
We wanted to take the kids to the beach while we were in California, we went to Huntington Beach and the kids had a blast. The water was pretty cold, we looked for seashells, walked out on the pier and watched surfers. The pictures aren't the greatest due to the bright sun and water's reflection.



Erik insisted we go to Medieval Times in Anaheim. We had a lot of fun. The show captured Cam's attention for the whole 2hrs.



Cameron loved to wave his yellow flag for our knight! We laughed when his head was down slurping up his soup and he still had his flag high in the air waving it. He loved the horses
the swords and all the cheering.


After our knight won one of the events the Princess gave him a flower and sash, he came and presented it to Hannah on the end of his joust. It made her night! Her sash says "Queen of Love and Beauty"

Another successful day in Cali. I am glad my husband insisted on the night, the kids loved it and I think some of the Uncles loved it even more, heckling the opponents ;)

4 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Great pictures!. Let's see; who would be the heckling uncles? MATT and AUSTIN! It was great fun!

Shannon said...

When I watched your kids Cameron and Hannah started telling me about the medieval times. They both got so excited and started talking at the same time. I couldn't keep up listening to both so I just kept saying uh-huh and smiling. I could tell they both had so much fun.

Angie said...

Love the pictures! That looks like so much fun! Glad you guys could have a fun vacation.

Matt and Jess said...

Dinner looks awesome! I'd love to go there someday, Cameron is so cute waving that flag!