Friday, May 29, 2009

Our final night at Disneyland

Our last night we ate my birthday dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. It was a blast and the food was great. Cam loves Goofy the Chef!!!
Cinderella came to visit us at our table. Hannah still wasn't quite sure what she thought and needed a little encouragement from Dad.

My birthday cupcake, 1 candle sure gets blown out quick with 2 extra helpers. The big "30" isn't too bad when you spend it in Disneyland!!

The kids were too afraid of Captain Hook so I made Erik get a picture with him.

Goofy came out by the buffet and had the kids help him make a cake. They loved it!!



Before we left Hannah wanted to say goodbye to Cinderella. Cinderella wanted a hug, she said she was so glad Hannah wasn't nervous anymore, so cute.

The fireworks, a great way to end the week.
Watching the fireworks on dad's shoulders.


Hannah was determined to get a picture of the castle lit up. This was the best we could do.
Hannah in the Sleeping Beauty Castle.

It was after 10pm, Cam was asleep but Hannah wanted to ride a few more rides. Here her and I are on the Merry go round one last time. She took the pic of me, good job!

On the Tea Cups
All these lanterns we above the Tea Cups, they looked so cool.
THE END


What an awesome vacation!! Thanks to Scott and Becky for making it possible. Thanks to my mom and dad for watching Kate for 9 days, and thanks to Erik, Hannah, and Cam for having so much fun!!! Thanks to all of you for putting up with all my pictures and rambling on and on about out trip!

6 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

What a happy ending to such an awesome vacation. That's so fun that you all got to go together!

Angie said...

Looks like such a fun night and birthday! Thanks for sharing you pics with us. Glad you had a great vacation! And Happy Belated B-day!

Sarah said...

Kelli, I loved all of the California pictures! What a fun vacation - it looks like you all had a great time.

Sidney Cottle said...

I think that one was my favorite California post....very sweet and fun! I felt like it was my last night there by looking at your pictures. :) I'm glad you got to celebrate you bday at the happiest place on earth. But I totally forgot you were turning 30!!! Now you're so much older than me. LOL!!!

Scott and Becky said...

You are so welcome! I'm so happy that we all got to go and with NO sicknesses for an entire week! That in it's self was a miracle I've decided.

Mindy said...

What an awesome trip - I felt like I went with you... well I wish I had anyways! Definitely a good way to have your 30th birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY!!!) I don't think I have ever ate in Goofy's Kitchen, where is it? Good memories, really cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them.