Sunday, May 24, 2009

California Adventure

This was the first time Erik or I had been to California Adventure. For those of you who haven't gone, it is the newer park adjacent to Disneyland, basically in Disneyland's old parking lot. It was a lot of fun, it is more about the current movies. The setting is more like a movie back lot.


Cam giving Donald 5

Freeze from the Incredibles he had somewhere to go so we just got a quick picture.


Bugs Life bumper cars.
Cam, too pooped out to ride the bumper cars

The highlight of Hannah's trip. She was so sad to realize that none of them were the original cast ( I had warned her about the 2 main characters but not the whole cast).

Sully from Monster Inc, he was huge!!



The kids loved the Monster Inc ride. Erik and I loved Tower of Terror and the Screamin roller coaster.
I am sure you guys are all sick of our pictures, only one more post I promise!!
Coming soon: Last day of Disneyland and Cali Adventure/My birthday!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your blog. I saw it from Erins and thought it was you. I love the tower of Teror it is the best. Looks like you had fun!
Kenzie Moyes

Scott and Becky said...

I agree; the tower of terror and soaring California was probably my best ride. I was always too afraid to try the tower of terror on previous trips, but when Reagan and Kenidee were willing to go...I had to too. What you do for your grandkids!

Angie said...

I agree the Tower of Terror and Screamin' California are so fun. I also really love Soarin' Over California. Looks like fun! I bet the kids loved all the characters walking around.

Mindy said...

I haven't been on the Monster's Inc ride - they were working on it last time I was there, how was it!? I would have to agree Tower of Terror is my favorite ride. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm definitely not tired of the pictures - but they are really making me want to go to Disneyland soon!

The Moyes Family said...

What a darling family! I can't believe how much they have grown. Kenzie showed me your blog so now I am following, it is so good to see you all again. Even if it is just on a blog. Take care we'll be watching for updates.

Matt and Jess said...

Hannah looks so cute in all her pics, and poor Cameron all pooped-out. I can't believe how much fun it all looks.