Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Disneyland

Our journey began at the happiest place on earth!!
We started out with a character breakfast with Minnie and Friends. The food was great and it gave the kids some personal time with some of the characters.

Loved the Mickey waffles!

Cameron wanted to give all the characters a High-5



We saw Goofy and Pluto in Toontown. The kids loved the roller coaster in toontown, next to Donald's Boat. Cam still loved the characters and by this time Hannah was afraid of them.
Hannah and Cameron on the Tea Cups at the end of the day. They were fighting over who got to spin us around.
I asked for a picture, of coarse Hannah posed but Cam was not to happy with a picture.
This is my favorite one of all...doesn't he look like the little brother that is mad because his older sister always gets her way, and she is happy to have it that way!!

Our Mickey Mouse meeting.

Hannah would only stand in the picture with us if I stood by Mickey, and honestly I am surprised that she is actually smiling.

A fun packed 1st day of Disneyland. We rode almost all the rides, saw a ton of characters and we all loved it!!!
Coming soon: California Adventure

5 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

loved the pictures of Hannah and Cameron. They made me laugh. Great idea to get a picture of the waffles!

Sidney Cottle said...

So fun!!! Looks so perfect, the weather, food, characters, family...I'm jealous again. :) Was Cameron able to go on everything??

geislers said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love Disneyland!

Melody said...

How cute are your kids? Saturday night at work with nothing to do but look at bloggers. I can't believe how big Hannah is. Where has the time gone?

Matt and Jess said...

The breakfast looks delicious! Everyone looks so happy!