Sunday, September 27, 2009

Camping

We decided to take the kids camping two weekends ago. We borrowed Scott and Becky's tent trailer. Erik took a half day off and we headed up to find a spot. On our way we were worried all the campgrounds would be closed being after Labor Day, we found one open and found our spot. We were relaxing after dinner and Hannah and I thought we say Erik's cousin Jed drive by. Erik ran after them and invited them to camp by us, they were relieved because there were no camp spots left. We had a great time despite the cold night and dirt(I know why we don't camp much, I can't handle the kids getting dirty). It's all about the memories!!


4 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

Cute pictures! It looks like in the morning it was a little chilly. That's one of the downsides to camping... dirty kids, and there's not enough baby wipes in the world to help!

Chad and Cindy said...

We're glad you found a place to camp. Love the sticky fingers, Cameron. Hannah and Kate you look like you had a ball too. Great pictures.

Irene said...

I always love the idea of camping, but now that I am the one that has to plan it and pack everything up and clean up after the kids....it's too much for me. :)

Scott and Becky said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing.