Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bubble bath...

I let Hannah take a bubble bath in our tub the other night. I went in to check on her and she said, "Mom where are the goggle things? I said, the swimming goggles? She said, yes I just have got to see what it looks like under there!" I went and got them for her and she would plug her nose and go under. She was quite the little diver. I thought about taking some pictures, too funny, but I figured she would kill me later. I had to laugh pretty hard, it was all so cute. It's events like this that make being a mom fun. After a day like today (being busy with the kids school, Primary, Christmas stuff, getting ready to work, and Cameron opening the car door on the freeway) I needed a reminder!

4 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

I'm glad there were no casualties during the car ride! Sometimes kids being so sweet comes at just the right time.

Scott and Becky said...

Oh, I think they are fabulous ALL the time! But true; I don't live with them 24/7.

Stephanie said...

I hear ya Kelli! Thank goodness for those redeeming moments.

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, how did Cameron do that!! I think it's built-in with the sweetness-timing thing to make it so that parents don't go crazy!