Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow fun...

Our annual tree cutting trip to Island Park. We went up the weekend before Thanksgiving. It was great fun.
Snow Angels






Sledding




Cutting down "The Tree"



The girls

Hannah and Macey giving Grandma a ride.

Now for the decorating...

5 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Yea; about that decorating.....is it done yet?

Megan J. Dawson said...

I bet your house smells so good with fresh tree!

Shannon said...

That is so fun you are able to go to Island Park for a tree. Nothing is better than a real tree at Christmas!

Stephanie said...

What a great family tradition! I think your kid's all decked out in their snow gear is so darling.

You are welcome to come see the house whenever you want. One project balloons into the next so it will be a while before it is finished, but we are getting there. I will have to get a hold of you. I think we are due for another date night after the holidays.

Matt and Jess said...

What a fun tradition!! I've never had a real tree, but I love the smell of them!!