Tuesday, May 25, 2010

P is for Pirate

Hannah's class was reviewing their Alphabet. When they got to "P" they all got to dress up like Pirates. We threw this together the morning of, I was quite impressed with myself. Thanks to Cameron, who let her borrow his hat. I thought I would share this picture, she does make a pretty cute Pirate!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very impressive. That was the week Joe was gone...and I forgot!! Can I just tell you what a bad Mom I felt like, funny thing... I had his costume set out.

She is so pretty.

Sidney Cottle said...

she makes one awesome pirate!!! nice costuming skills kelli! :) it looks great!

Megan J. Dawson said...

It's a good thing you had all the stuff... I would have never been able to pull it off!

Matt and Jess said...

Very impressive for just throwing it together! It looks great!

Scott and Becky said...

I agree! very cute pirate.