Friday, April 30, 2010

--News--

Well I thought I'd better fill in my blogger friends that I don't talk to that often...We are expecting Jenkins baby #4. I haven't been posting much cause I haven't felt up to it, hopefully only a few more weeks of feeling sick. I'm due October 31st so I am 13weeks. We are all very excited, especially the kids. We get to find out in a few weeks if it's a boy or girl, can't wait. I'll keep ya posted...

13 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

WHAT?!?!?! what!??! WHAT?!?! congratulations!!!!!!! that's so exciting! can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Shannon said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys!! How fun:)

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome!!!Congrats. Can't wait for the updates.

Angie said...

Kels-
Yea!! Congrats!! I hope you get feeling better.

Megan J. Dawson said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Jay and Barb said...

So thrilled for you!!

Matt and Jess said...

Congratulations!! We are way excited for you guys!! Hope you get feeling good soon!

Dixon's said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for your family.

bbbfife said...

YIPPEE!!!

Sarah said...

That's so exciting! I hope that you have a good pregnancy and everything goes well. Post on your blog when you find out about whether you've got a boy or a girl coming - I'm excited to know!

Carlee said...

Oh how exciting!!

Chad and Cindy said...

We are so excited! We love being grandma & grandpa. Your children are so special. Sorry for the sickness but hang in there, just a little while longer. Love you.

Mindy said...

That's so exciting! I hope you start to feel better soon, being sick while pregnant just adds to the misery of it all! ;) I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! My bet is it's a... GIRL! Can't wait to hear more!