Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love my husband but...

when you walk into your daughter's room and find this, it makes you rethink things :)
Let me explain: lately Kate has been letting our outside dog, Pete, in the house. So last time she let him in we told her to go show Pete her room, he didn't follow her so Erik helped. Kate came into my room so excited saying Pete bed(I thought she meant Pete in my bedroom) and this is what I found.
Erik claims he just wanted Pete to put his paws on the railing and Pete jumped in, but I am not so sure.

Kate giving kisses





You can see how happy she was, how could I get mad.



I love our dog, we have had him longer than Hannah. I am just not an inside animal person, but if Erik and the kids, especially Kate, had their way this is what I would find on a daily basis.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute dog!

Shannon said...

That is hilarious. That is the oddest thing seeing a dog in a crib.

That is sad about the Easter pictures. The ones who have are way cute.

Irene said...

Wow, I would have freaked!! I get uptight when Matt brings Maggie into the kitchen. I am pretty sure I'd have a panic attack if she was in the kid's bed.

Stephanie said...

Ha! I would have just melted after seeing how excited she was too. Nothing a load of laundry can't fix. But with that said, I always flipped out a little when Jed would let Brit in. Kids and their dogs...

Scott and Becky said...

yes, kids and their dogs! Although I admit of all the dogs we have had over the years...Vader is the only one that comes inside. On second thought..I probably would have let Shasta in. However in the baby crib...not so sure! fun pictures.

Matt and Jess said...

I'm the same as you, I like dogs better outdoors. Matt says we'll have a dog inside someday...I don't know how that will work out. That's cute that Kate was so excited about it!

Todd said...

That's awesome! Looks like something I'd do too.