I am so behind at posts. These pictures are from March 2nd. Our last Senate Family Night was as the Museum. All of Erik's family came (except Austin and Shawnee, who we always miss). Here are some pictures of the fun.
Cameron, Owen and Brianne looking at bones.













5 comments:
Kels-
Looks like a fun place for the kiddos. And I still love Kates's hair (and I'm so jealous I still have a bald little girl!). Hannah looks SO grown up to me in those pictures by the way.
It was fun wasn't it? The only thing bad about the session coming to a close (other than yeah! it's done for another year) is no more family activities. Hopefully the kids are making great memories of all these activities.
We just went to the Museum for the first time last weekend. I was totally impressed, the kids had a ball. I took pictures in almost all the same places you did...funny.
That looks like the funnest place for kids to go! I love Kate's smile with her eyes closed.
looks like a fun place! you get to do so many fun things like that!!!
Post a Comment