Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Cowboy Weekend

A couple weeks ago we went to the Rodeo with my family. I had to show you all the cute pictures of the kids.




I don't have the best camera for action shots, but you get the picture.






Then of course after being a cowboy for the night we had to go help Grandpa feed the cows later that weekend.










Lots of fun, thanks mom and dad. The kids loved it!!!!

5 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

fun! we love the rodeo! i'm sad we never made it to one this year.

Sarah said...

Oh my heck - your little man is so dang cute in his cowboy hat!! Those pictures of him make me hope even more that this little baby #5 of mine is a boy.

Stephanie said...

Kelli, those are awesome pictures!! You can tell the kids are just soaking it all up.

bbbfife said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of cameron in his hat!

Shannon said...

Oh that makes me sad that Jed is so far away and we didn't make it to one of those rodeos. I love the pictures. How lucky for your kids to get to help you dad out. I bet they love that.