Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun times...outside!!

Last week during one of the warm days we went outside, yea!!! The kids loved it. I hope we have a lot more warm days coming up, I am ready for Spring!!!
















5 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

I agree! I'm ready for warmer weather! Cute pictures.

Matt and Jess said...

I so ready for Spring too!! I wish we had a nice big yard like you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Isn't spring so tricky...it taunts us with a couple gorgeous days then snow! Hopefully we have turned the corner on that though.
I am jealous of your fence, it would be so nice to just let them loose and let them run.

Sidney Cottle said...

it's still not warm enough!
i saw cameron and kate today by the way....cute cute!!!

Shannon said...

We will definetly have to call you on a warm day and play. Beau wants to be outside all day no matter what the temperature. We will have to get Steph and her kids to come along.