Friday, February 26, 2010

"A" is for Applebee's

At Parent Teacher Conference Hannah got a certificate for a free kids meal for her good grades. We thought we would start the good grades bribe early, so Erik and I took her to lunch to celebrate. I worked the night before but my great husband brought the camera, I'm sure he thought it would make a good blog post :)
Good old Corn Dog and Fries.
It was great to have some one on one time with our oldest girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. She loves school and does a great job. Keep the bribes coming. Thanks to Jennifer, Erik's sister, for watching the kids on a Saturday so we could go!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Congrats Hannah! We too are proud of you and your good grades. Love Grama and Grapa Jenkins.

Sidney Cottle said...

way to go hannah!!! i bet she loved being with just the two of you. fun lunch!!!

i'm so glad you subbed at bunco for me the other day. i hope you had fun!!! it was good to see you! and it was fun to see and talk to erik the other night when he dropped by. :)