I haven't done a Memory Monday in a long time, I thought today would be a great day for one. I found one of my favorite pictures...Hannah and Cameron. Hannah 2 mo. shy of 3 yrs and Cameron a few days old. Hannah was such a great big sister and helper to me. Hannah was holding Cameron while I was doing something, when I came back I found them both asleep. How precious...
We celebrated with my Grandparents on Saturday night for their 62nd Wedding Anniversary. What an accomplishment. They took us to Maddox for dinner and they insist on all the great-grandkids to come too. They love to have all the little kids around. I have always loved these pictures of them with Hannah on the Farm when she was 2 1/2yrs. old.




3 comments:
That really is a priceless picture!
62 years!!! We have all got a ways to go, don't we? How Awesome.
I love the idea of Memory Monday. I love looking back at my old pictures and seeing how things change. Those pictures are darling.
Oh and I forgot to apologize because I broke the jar your cookie cutters are in. I was just trying to put the lid on and it broke. Cameron wanted a gingerbread man shaped peanut butter and jelly. So I am really sorry.
That is such a precious picture of Hannah and Cameron! What a cute big sister.
Post a Comment