Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My baby is 2

Wow, how time flies... I can't believe Kate is 2yrs old. Her birthday was Tuesday 2/16/08. A few pictures to look back on.
One day old, still in the hospital
Getting ready to go home, in the over sized car seat. She was maybe 6lbs.

On her blessing day and her first smile.

Having fun with Dad, 8 months

1st Birthday

Meeting the horses, 15 months

Summer Days 18 months

Our precious little girl. She is such a cutie we can't help but squeeze her. My blonde hair, blue eye girl. I was holding her looking in the mirror the other day and realized that she looks nothing like me, it has taken me 2 years to realize it. I have always just thought she is mine and I love her so much. She brings so much joy into our family, what a blessing!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Kels-

Happy Birthday to Kate! I can't believe she's that old either, time does fly, it seems like you just had her. I LOVE all the hair she has, it looks so cute (then and now).

geislers said...

How cute is she! happy birthday to her!!!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Kate is such a pretty little girl. It's a good thing you have Hannah that looks like you, because Cam and Kate look just like their Dad!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Kate!

Matt and Jess said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I love all her curly hair, she is such a beautiful little girl!

Stephanie said...

I love the time line of how she has changed...and that hair is to die for!! All your kids are so cute.I have cursed my curly hair so many times I can't even count, but now I hope so bad that Corinne will have it. Funny how that is.

I am getting spring fever...we should plan a date night and get out of the house one of these nights.

Shannon said...

I can't believe she is two. She is so sweet and was always so good when I watched her. It is so fun to see them grow up and learn new things.