Cameron had his birthday on July 11th. I am a little behind at blogging but we have had a crazy July.
Happy Birthday Cam!!!
Here are some older pictures of him, hope you enjoy...








with g-ma and g-pa Jenkins


I know the cake is a little boring from Erik's usual creations but Toy Story is the thing. I found these cute figures and Cam loved them. He chose the blue frosting too.














5 comments:
That first picture of Cameron is so darling. I don't recall ever seeing him when he was that little. So cute. Love the birthday pictures. I can't believe he is 4. Happy Birthday Cameron!
Wow how time flies when you are having fun!!
He was such a cute little chubby cheeked baby.....and now is a cute and hilarious little boy! Happy birthday Cam!
Happy Birthday Cam! I love his cute little cheeks when he was little.
He is a doll!! The baby pictures are great. Glad he had a good one.
Post a Comment