Here is our 4th of July...Cameron and Kate rode their bikes in the parade. They loved it!
Hannah rode a float with her Tumbling group. It was a Luau/red, white, and blue theme.
Here she is waving to us, kind of hard to see. She is the second girl to the right of the flag.
The weekend was filled with dinners, booths, swimming, and lots of fireworks. Great time, but the best is it was only in the 80's which was very good for this pregnant girl.
i really can't even tell you how happy i am that i got to sit with you guys during the parade. seriously....it was nice....i've missed you! apparently i've missed erik too because i had a dream about him last night. :) (is that too much information??!?) don't worry...it was completely innocent. :)
How fun! I didn't know kate was riding in the parade. Also I saw the couple pictures of your kids that are posted on the now & then blog. They turned out cute! I love the one where they are holding hands and kate is looking down and Cam isn't looking at the camera. I can't wait until they have more posted.
7 comments:
so glad we could spend some of the celebrations with you guys!
i really can't even tell you how happy i am that i got to sit with you guys during the parade. seriously....it was nice....i've missed you! apparently i've missed erik too because i had a dream about him last night. :) (is that too much information??!?) don't worry...it was completely innocent. :)
How fun! I didn't know kate was riding in the parade. Also I saw the couple pictures of your kids that are posted on the now & then blog. They turned out cute! I love the one where they are holding hands and kate is looking down and Cam isn't looking at the camera. I can't wait until they have more posted.
P.S.
I also love, love, love the one of Hannah and Kate!
The pinwheel is a great idea. Got to love the parade.
Those rodeo pictures are great!
How fun! The 4th is the best holiday! I'm with you on loving the temperature of that day. It was perfect!
Kels-
I'm surprised we never crossed paths over the 4th. :( Hope you and the little babe are feeling good!
Post a Comment