Erik's sister Jennifer told us about a kids rodeo by her house and that they were having "Muttin Bustin" or riding sheep. We of coarse needed to take Cameron. The kids had a blast. I was worried Cameron would change his mind but he didn't, he did awesome. After Cam had ridden the sheep and was watching the rest of the rodeo he told Erik, "Dad, I love this rodeo!" What a cutie. I am pretty sure he made both Grandpas proud, our little cowboy. Here's to next year's Mosquito Days...








9 comments:
If I didn't have a little boy that same age that I adore, I would have to say that Cameron is the cutest kid in the world! So tuff!
That is awesome! Can you believe we lived in Warren for 5 years and never knew they had a rodeo there. Tell Cameron he did a great job.
Cameron, you're a stud!
Wow, Cameron is awesome!! That's so cute that he did it well!
Cute!
Yes, we do use cloth diapers, bum genius ones among them. We've got the bum genius all-in-ones and we love them. Super easy to use. And they clean up well. We've also got other kinds, too. Email me if you want to talk more about diapers (such an exciting topic, I know :) sarahtbingham@gmail.com
Congrats again to Cameron! It sure made for a fun Saturday afternoon!
I am so excited.....that was so cute! I wish we could have been there. It's a good thing he had Pete to train with.
Cam, what a cowboy you are! Sorry I couldn't be there to see you ride. I'm glad your mom took the video. It sure paid off to practice on Pete :)
Kels-
That picture of Cameron in the little vest and gloves is adorable. He's a brave little cowboy!
Post a Comment