Friday, June 18, 2010

-Bowling-

Memorial weekend we took the kids bowling for the first time. As you can see Kate had a blast!!















Hannah's excited response after knocking so many pins down.


The kids looked so cute in their bowling shoes.




We ate pizza while we bowled. I just had to tell myself that some germs are good to build up immunity, right? At least no one got sick later.


We bought the package that had 2 bowling games and dinner. Hannah and Cam were done after one game so Erik, Kate and I finished the second game. I was surprised it kept Kate's attention the entire time.



We also did glow-in-the-dark mini golf. Sounded like a good idea, but I think we will just bowl until they get a little older.


Of coarse they had to play in the arcade too. We had a lot of fun!! Great memories.

2 comments:

Jay and Barb said...

So many fun things ahead as your family starts to grow up. Hope you are feeling better.

Scott and Becky said...

Darling pictures! What a fun family night.