I'm a little behind in posts but here it goes...
We had a picnic for my dad's birthday May 16th at his favorite place, on "the hill". The kids love going and we all had a great time.


Cam, Hannah,
Macey (Tyler's daughter)

My mom with Porter (Tyler's too)

Grandpa with his b-day cake, the kids were just a little excited.


Enough wind for some great kite flying

Hannah and Kate in their "hut" which consists of a big rock, a tree, and a pole. Oh to have their imaginations



Hannah wanted a photo shoot, this was her choice of pose. She told me I should put this one on the blog.

Great G-ma and G-pa watching all their kids and loving every minute.
Happy Birthday Dad!! Hope you enjoyed the picnic as much as we did!
6 comments:
Great pictures! It looks like a beautiful day. Regarding girls, emotions, and tips - I'm sorry that I have no tips for you! I'm excited that you're expecting another girl, but I'm still figuring out how to handle my four little emotional whirlwinds. The other day the 3-year old had a tantrum because all of her favorite clothes were dirty - "I just don't have anything to WEAR!" she sobbed. This may be my life for the next 20 years.
Happy Birthday Chad! Looks like a lot of fun! :) Good to see you the other day!
Great pictures! That's so neat that your family has their own land in such a beautiful area! Happy Birthday to you Dad!
I have to say I am jealous you guys have the hill. What a fun spot to hang out....kind of a change of scenery from hanging out at houses. We love and miss you guys and your kids!
fun picnic!! taryn's been talking about hannah a LOT lately. like...a LOT. we'll have to go to the park and let them play. :)
Great pictures! Happy Birthday Chad!
there was no mention of how old he is now!
Post a Comment