Over the 24th we went with Erik's family to Bear Lake. All the guys worked really hard moving rocks and working on landscaping. They took a little break to go enjoy the beach.
This is Reagan, Hannah, and Brianne( she is a couple years younger but wants to hang out with the big girls, I am so glad the let her play with them.)

Kate loves the sand, I am glad she isn't eating it this year.

Cameron and Owen are buddies, Owen was being shy for the picture, but they were showing me their boats.

Kate and Addison, Kate mothers her to no end. I'm sure it's a preview of what is to come with our new baby.

Kate and Olivia, you would never guess that they are only 2 months apart in age. It's great to have so many cousins to play with.

We all had fun and the guys got a lot of work done. Until next trip...
6 comments:
I love Bear Lake, that is awesome you have such a great place to make great memories.
Aren't cousin's the best...they are built in friends (well, most of the time).
I got your message today we will have to for sure get the kids together this week... I will give you a call.
Fun pictures! Thanks for all the fun memories that we made this year. Darling pictures of the "little ones".
What fun times for your family to share with their cousins. Maybe Kate should eat some sand and put a little bulk on her---:) Snap a pic. of the cabin, would love to see it.
The picture of Addison sure reminds me of Meg's Carly. Fun pictures. Looks like a great time by all.
I can't believe how much taller Olivia is than Kate. Those are all darling pictures. We missed you guys at the reunion.
how fun to have lots of cousins!!! and bear lake is the best! i always love looking at your blog.
Post a Comment