Wednesday, October 27, 2010

-Meet Avery Jenkins-

Our little girl has finally arrived:
Avery Jenkins
Born: October 24th 10:33am
Weight: 7lbs 2oz
Length: 18in






We are so blessed to have another healthy little addition to our family. We love her, the kids LOVE her! We are home from the hospital and doing great. Back to the reality of having 4 kids...a new adventure!

15 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

congratulations!!!!! i've been waiting to see hannah at school every day so i can ask "has your mom had the baby yet?" she's probably so sick of me. :) now you need to let me know when i can bring you dinner!

Shane and Geana said...

She looks like she fits in great. I love her name too! Congrats.

Angie said...

Kels-
YAY! Congrats!! She looks so beautiful. Glad everything went well!

Megan J. Dawson said...

She's beautiful! What a beautiful family you guys have. I LOVE her name! Good luck with four, It's great! (Most of the time:))

Stephanie said...

Look at your family!! Just Beautiful.

Sarah said...

Yay! She's beautiful, and so is her name. What a little angel. You look amazing - I hope that you're recovering well and getting some rest. Life with four will be great!

geislers said...

Congratulaions!!!!! She is just darling!!!

Scott and Becky said...

Darling pictures! I hoping sometime soon I will be able to see those cute little eyes.

Austin & Shawnee said...

She is adorable. We seriously can't wait to meet her.

P.S. yay for the dark hair. you totally deserve a kid with dark hair like yours.

Mindy said...

Oh Kelli she is beautiful! I love Kate's face in one of your pictures, she is such the proud big sister! :) Hope you are doing well! Congratulations!

Jay and Barb said...

Can't wait to meet Avery. She is really a beautiful baby. So many little girls all to play together. I love pink!

Chad and Cindy said...

We are so happy to have another little grandchild. We couldn't be any prouder of you and Erik and your little family. Avery is so beautiful just like your other angels! We love you all.

Matt and Jess said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! She is such a little doll! Hope you guys are all doing well.

Austin & Shawnee said...

P.S. I just looked at this post again and realized how old Hannah looks. I can't believe when I met her for the first time she was pre-pre school aged.

Christina said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful, your whole family is beautiful. I am so happy for you.