Sunday, October 3, 2010

-Soccer-

This is Cameron's first year playing soccer. He is having fun and doing good. He might have it a little confused with football and all the elbows and kids getting knocked down, but it is very entertaining to watch!!!























Hannah took last year off of soccer but decided to play again this year. She runs hard and is getting more aggressive each week. It's fun to watch the difference of boys and girls. These pictures are further away, but she is #6.








2 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

i'm so glad your kids are doing soccer and i got to see you guys so much saturday! that was a pleasant surprise. :) your kids are pretty great soccer players too!!!

Angie said...

Kels-
How do you do it all...and with a baby due soon? Seriously. Dang. I felt like I was a superstar mom when I got up to change the channel for Taylee when I was almost due with Matthew. :)