We took an October trip to the cabin in Island Park and headed into Yellowstone.
This is at Big Springs, they have huge fish to feed.

Cooking Marshmallows around the fire.

Yellowstone

I love when the buffalo are so close that they are on the road. Look closely through the girls windows.


I loved this view, to see the fall leaf colors.


Mammoth: the elk just hang out around the town. You can see more on the lawn next to the building on the left.

We tried to get Avery in there for the perfect family picture but she was to scared and was screaming in that picture.

This huge arch was the original main entrance into the Park


I had been waiting to see a bear and finally in the evening of our second day in the park it happened and I was excited to say the least.










2 comments:
One day when we aren't poor and can take a trip to Yellowstone we'd love to go! So, could we come with you one time?
That's awesome! We went in July once and it was super busy and hot so no cool animals were out! Your family is so darling, I love all the pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment