Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jenkins Christmas 2011

Christmas morning came early this year. We had to get everything done and be ready for church by 9:00. I started getting ready at 6:30 and we woke the kids up just before 7:00. We had a great morning and we were even early to church.




The kids waiting to go downstairs




Avery was still a little baby last Christmas, it was fun to see her enjoy the holiday a little more. She still seems like my baby until I see her in pictures and I realize she's not such a baby anymore.











The kids were all happy and excited with their stuff. Whew, what a relief.




















A little to early for Avery, she took a break for her bottle.
















After church I wanted a picture of the kids in their new coordinating church clothes. Avery wanted nothing to do with it, the little sleep had taken its toll.




This was the best we got in front of the tree.






What a great Christmas! Loved having it on Sunday, what a way to help us remember our Savior. Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

They all look great in their outfits! Trying to get a good picture of ALL the kids looking, smiling, and happy, is such a chore sometimes :)

Matt and Jess said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like Santa did great this year!!

Scott and Becky said...

darling pictures!