We finally got the tree decorated the past couple of days. My dad spotted the perfect tree in Island Park for us in our new house, it's huge. The size caused a little problem. Erik had to cut a few feet off because it wouldn't fit under our 12 1/2 ft. ceilings. Then we had to buy a new stand, the tree bent our old one. Needless it has been an ordeal to get the perfect tree ready to go. I put the lights on over the weekend and then we started decorating for family night. Two kids under 6yr, a crawling baby, and a ladder, a very interesting night of decorating.








5 comments:
Beautiful tree! Good job on the lights, that probably took forever! I'm excited for Adam to get old enough to decorate the tree, kids just get so excited about those things.
That tree is HUGE! Funny. Did you even have enough ornaments to decrate it? We won't be putting ours up until next monday. I agreed to wait until Matt's birthday. That's how it was when he grew up. (it wasn't hard to convince me. The thought of Olivia and a christmas tree is scary!!)
BEAUTIFUL! Way to go! That motivates me to finish our tree.
Wow that is an amazing tree!! I wish I had ceilings that high! We got a real tree this year and I was so excited, there truly is nothing like a real tree.
looks awesome! Can I tell you how great I think it is you guys attempt a real tree. Not me, I can hardly do a fake one. We don't ever take it down. It stays up in the basement all year long! LOL! Way to much work for me!
Post a Comment