We have been sick at our house for about 5 days now, vomiting and more vomiting. No fun...everyone has had it except me. Keep your fingers crossed, but what are the chances. Erik has been a life saver, he was home a couple of days and last night I worked and he did it all alone. Even poor Kate at 10months throwing up, it is so sad. Here are the boys taking a little nap together. So cute!! Erik don't hate me for posting the pics I couldn't resist.
2024 Moab
2 years ago




4 comments:
That's too bad, I hope that you don't get sick Kelli and that your fam gets over it quickly. Being sick at Christmas time is not fun at all! Cute kids!
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you're sick! That is crappy right before Christmas. I do hope you get better before then and that you don't end up with it!!
It's the Christmas Curse....my family gets sick every year right before Christmas. Whether it's the flu or a cold....someone gets sick and spreads it. This year it's ear infections. Let's hope it doesn't get worse....for either of us!
In talking to you this morning; hopefully all is done and over with. Looking forward to seeing you on Christmas.
Post a Comment