Monday, December 15, 2008

Memory Monday

I feel like I haven't blogged forever. We have been really busy, but nothing too blog worthy. I was having withdrawals so I had to think of something to post. Since it's not Flashback Friday I figured Memory Monday would work. This coming Saturday we have my mom's Buttars family party. So these pictures are of the party in 2005. Hannah was only 2 and Cameron was barely on the way, Erik was in school and my wonderful grandparents were still with us. How things have changed. Hope you enjoy the pictures...



The kids did the nativity, Hannah was an angel.

Hannah with "Santa", you might recognize him...

Thanks Stuart, you were a great Santa the kids all loved it!!!



Hope you are all having a great holiday season!!!

2 comments:

geislers said...

Love the Pics. Great memories! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday. see ya soon!

Jay and Barb said...

The tree looks beautiful. I love Christmas lights and how they make everything feel so festive. It is terrible that we all live in the same town and we never see family. I love the blog so I can at least see how everyone is growing.