Sunday, February 15, 2009

-Happy Birthday Kate-

February 16th
Happy 1st Birthday!!!


I can't believe it has already been a year. Be prepared for a lot of pictures of Kate's first year.

Proud sister, again!!

Cam wasn't to sure what he thought of the whole thing, he was only 19 months. He was excited to see the baby but not sure about mom in a hospital bed. We were happy when he wanted to hold baby Kate.


She was so cute, it was hard not to just squeeze her all the time.


Ready to leave the hospital. Her clothes looks so big. She was under 6 lbs when we left the hospital.


1st Easter. Bunny outfit thanks to my Aunt Roz (thanks, we love you Roz)

First trip to Lagoon

Pulling herself up. Almost crawling on hands and knees, instead of belly.

Island park trip, Kate balancing on own.
Happy Birthday Kate! You bring such joy to our little family. We Love You!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Kate is already a year old. Time goes by way too fast! She's so dang cute!

Irene said...

That seriously seems like yesterday to me. Where did the time go? I can't believe she's one.

Sidney Cottle said...

She is such a cutie!! What a sweet little girl. I can't believe she's one yet either. I hope she has a GREAT birthday!! I'm sure Hannah and Cameron will have fun helping her celebrate. :)

Chad and Cindy said...

What a sweet face! I can't believe how fast the time has gone too. Your little family is growing so quickly. We love being a part of their lives. Thank you so much for that. Love you all.

Scott and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Kate! What a doll. She is so mild tempered; she is such a joy. Love grandma and grandpa

Jay and Barb said...

What a little beauty. I love her curly hair. I cannot believe that it is time for her to be 1 years old. The time just flies by.

Angie said...

What a cute girl! Happy Birthday Kate! Can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I can't believe that she is that old! What a cutie. It's fun to see the pictures through out this last year since we didn't get to see her a lot! She was so tiny!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Kate! What a cute little post. It was fun to see her as a newborn and up until her 1st bday. What a cutie!