Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kate is sick again...Need I say more

Winter=Sickness. I am getting to the point that I can't wait until winter is over so we won't be sick anymore. Myself, Cameron and Kate were sick at the first of last week and Thursday night it hit Kate. She had a way croupy cough that continued into the morning so, I decided to take her to the doctor. It's a good thing I did. She has an ear infection, croup, and RSV not to mention the fever, runny nose and fussiness. The Dr. prescribed a couple of meds and they are definitely helping, she is doing quite a bit better.

I feel like this has been my life for the last week!
Our sweet Kate, this pic was a few days before she was sick. She won't let me put her down long enough to take a picture of her now.
Even feeling crappy, Kate found some trouble to get into, of coarse 5 min before we were to leave for the Dr. Almost an entire paper towel roll undone in my bathroom.

Hannah had to stay home from preschool. Passing the time she wanted to make Valentine frames for family. She chose the outfits, the poses, and the pictures.

She missed "P" for Pirate day at school but, her teacher sent home a patch with her homework. She was very excited.

Cameron always seems to get us all sick and he himself is hardly sick, so after about Wednesday he was feeling great.

Cameron's new dress-up outfit. Erik's hockey helmet and his biking gloves. He will wear them multiple times a day and just sit there watching TV in them. Hilarious!!


All I can say is I hope this next week is better!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe poor Kate was so sick! I'm glad she is doing better. That picture of Cameron cracks me up, what a funny kid!

Irene said...

I am so sorry to hear that they are sick. And Kate, oh dear. I hope things are better now.

Mindy said...

I'm sorry - having sick kids is not fun. I hear you though on ready for winter to be over. Oakley is 10 weeks old and she has had 3 ear infections due to a mystery drainage that the doctor thinks is just part of a cold (with no other symptoms?). Your kids are adorable, Cameron looks like he is full of it! Hannah is getting so big... preschool already! Crazy how time flies!

geislers said...

We are right along with ya! Gabe had it along with an ear infection. Jada got it last friday. Now I am getting it today! Yay! So excited!

Pete said...

Great article. My son had croup and he had to get steroids and oxygen at the ER in Dallas...

Thanks
Pounding Hearts health Blog