Monday, January 26, 2009

Moab Memory Monday

I figured I would change it up a bit and instead of January snow pictures I would show our Jones Family Moab trip from May 2007. This is one of the hikes we went on, to Corona Arch.
Pool time, the kids love it!



Another hike, Hannah with my dad.


Our little fam, I think Cameron is asleep in the backpack.


Hannah thought it was pretty cool to cross the river. My bro Tyler and his daughter Macey.


My bro Stuart and Hannah climbed up into a cave.


My sis-in-law and Macey.


Erik and I rock climbing on Wall Street.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures of our home away from home. Good memories but it just makes me want to go back to the warm, sunny, fun, worry free, place. Hopefully we will get to take the Jeep soon!! Moab just isn't quite the same without some four wheeling!

4 comments:

Irene said...

I miss Moab. We haven't been since before Owen was born. And it doesn't seem that we will be back anytime soon. :(

Dixon's said...

Looks like fun!! I am so impressed with the rock climbing! Look at you go...

Angie said...

I can't believe how little Cam & Macey are! Can't wait to be there again.

Tony said...

We love the hike out to carona arch. Great pictures!
Blazeofgloryoffroad.com