Happy 8th Anniversary to us last Saturday, January 17th. I found our wedding picture disk today and figure I'd show a few pictures from our wonderful day. They will be new to some of you and memories for others. Enjoy!
Erik and I after our ceremony at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day but it was so cold you could see our breath. I was freezing, and wore the photographers coat in between each picture.
Cutting the cake at our reception at the WSU Alumni Center.
The dreaded line. I remember how bad my face hurt by the end of the night from smiling so much and the awkward silence when people we hardly knew were just standing there after saying Congrats waiting to talk to our parents.
I know Erik does read our blog even though he probably wouldn't admit it. So, Love You Erik and thanks for a great 8 years, I can't wait to see what the next 8 brings us.



4 comments:
Cute pictures. Its so fun to see wedding pics. Happy Anniversary!
Wow....that's a blast from the past! So so so funny to see those pictures.....not of you and Erik...but me and Todd. I remember your wedding so very well! The cold, the reception, the cake. Good memory.
It was fun to see your wedding pictures. Happy anniversary! It's crazy to think that any of us have been married that long! Crazy how time flies... Your kids' pictures are very, very cute. You have a darling family.
Wow, I can't believe that it's been that long! Yeah for you guys! It's fun to see those wedding pictures.
Post a Comment