Friday, January 16, 2009

Kate's 1st Haircut

Kate had her first hair cut the other day, she needed one badly. The hair on the top of her head was so long, from birth. It had just taken this long for the rest of it to catch up so we could even it out. Grandma Jenkins cut it for her. Grandma was fast and Kate didn't mind at all.


See how long it was...




She was looking at brother and sister smiling and laughing, they thought it was so exciting she was getting her hair cut.

I can't believe she is getting so big, it's almost been a year. I just love her squishy cheeks. Here hair is even more curly now with some of the weight gone, I will have to take a picture.

5 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Cute! I like Kate's little faces she makes.

geislers said...

She is so cute! I have been debating if I should cut Jada's. She has never had a hair cut.

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, she was really good the whole time! I love her cheeks too!

Dixon's said...

All your kids are so cute. I wish we could have gotten together while we were in Utah. We will be back in May and we will have to go to lunch.

Has it been 8 years already??? Congrats! I loved all your wedding pictures. You look beautiful.

The Fife's said...

How fun! I wish Bailey would grow hair. She really is cute.