Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I had to post something, anything...

I haven't really had anything to blog about. So here are some cute pictures of my kids just hanging out.
What a surprise, Cameron in a cowboy hat. He loves them. We were in IFA the other day, he was in heaven with all the saddles, hats and ropes it was too cute. I joked with my dad, asking what it worse than a kid in a candy store? Cameron in IFA, he was out of control. I was exhausted after chasing him around.
Hannah and Kate. Hannah is such a great big sister she started the whole picture taking thing this day. She kept saying mom please take a picture of me and Kate and then would pose them both. And yes she is in a tank top undershirt. She is so hot all the time and striping down, just like her dad, well the first part anyway, hot all the time.

The kids and their funny faces, gotta have one of those.
Sorry this was a lot typing about nothing, but I said I had to post something, anything. Hope the New Year is going well for everyone and you are enjoying the snow...

5 comments:

Angie said...

Your mom told me about the IFA experience and I thought that was so cute. Born to be a cowboy!!! We need to have a play day when all our sickness is gone.

Irene said...

I like the post about nothing!! The funny faces were my favorite. ;)

Erin said...

Cute kids! Don't you just love it!!!!!

geislers said...

It was the girl next to him in the small picture! so funny!!

Matt and Jess said...

I'm glad you're posting about everyday stuff, it's fun to see what your kids are up to. They are too cute!