The month of February we get to do a lot of fun things with the Jenkins family. With Erik's dad Scott being a Senator we get invited to Family Night Activities during the session. This past Friday it was at the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake. We had so much fun and the kids loved it. Erik's sister Jolene and her two kids came too. There were so many pictures I just put it in a slide show. Enjoy!!
2024 Moab
2 years ago



3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Very cute pictures. I have been thinking about taking my kids there and didn't know for sure what kinds of things were there and if they would like it. I think they would like it, how long did you end up staying there? Looks like a lot of fun!
I'm so glad that you had a good time.
I hate it when there are two things in the same night that makes you have to choose where to go. Let's just hope the weather holds out for the rest of the activities.
Great pictures and glad to see you in some of them too, Kelli. Perhaps one of the children will become a marine biologist. Just a thought. :)
Post a Comment