Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cameron is Going to Preschool

I can't believe it, my little boy started preschool on Tuesday. He just turned 3 in July, he is kind of potty trained and I barely got a bye mom as he went right in to play with toys. I am glad he wasn't scared, but it did make me feel a little bad. A mom needs to be needed.





Well wish me luck, Hannah starts Kindergarten on Monday. I might be more nervous than she is.

9 comments:

Irene said...

Good luck Cam and Hannah! Do their schedules work with one another or will you be running here and there dropping off kids and picking them up?

Mindy said...

First day of Kindergarten is more traumatic for the Mothers than it is for the kids - at least in my case it was! Dallon was a lot like Cameron - It was a "See ya later Mom!" and he was gone! But after that first week, you start to realize there is no pestering the other kids, there is no yelling... one less kid at home makes it a little easier to be home all day long! :) Soon you won't be able to wait to have them gone all day... By the way have I said how much I LOVE FIRST GRADE! From 8 - 3:30 I don't have to hear "What can I do now?!" "I'm bored." "Can I call Grandpa?" It's been nice. Love my son, but I'm glad he has something to do now! Hope all goes well next week!

Sidney Cottle said...

Cameron looks really cute ready for school! I know Hannah's going to love school....Kindergarten was the hardest for me though. :) Good luck!!!

Scott and Becky said...

Cameron looks so grown up! Can't believe it's time for him to go to school already.

Angie said...

Look how cute he looks with his backpack on ready to go! Can't believe how big they are getting.

Chad and Cindy said...

We are excited for Cameron to have fun at preschool too. But Hannah in kindergarten!! Is she really that old now??? Where has the time gone...

Austin & Shawnee said...

All I can say is your kids are so dang cute!

Stephanie said...

I didn't realize Jed and Hannah were in the same grade. Hope her first day was better than Jeds.

Matt and Jess said...

He looks so much like Erik in those pictures! I can't believe he is that old, you're kids are just growing up too fast!