We had the Jenkins' Family Reunion last weekend. The kids had a blast.
The kids made ropes

It was like Christmas morning for Cam, he now had his cowboy rope!

We made
potato cars to race, where was Erik when I needed his Engineering abilities (work).
Hannah, Cameron and Reagan helped with the design.

The race


Reagan, Hannah, and Griffin

Grandpa with Kaycee and Kate

We had a carnival for the kids, they played a lot of fun games and got a lot of candy and prizes.
Hannah fishing

Cameron at the can throw.
7 comments:
darling pictures! I'm glad that the kids had a great time;even though dad wasn't there most of the time.
Cute pictures, I forgot my camera and I was kicking myself the whole time. Your whole family did so good on the family reunion!
What a fun reunion this was, we had a great time!
Looks like a fun reunion! How nice that there's plenty of things for the kids to do and plenty of cousins for the kids to play with. I'm glad you had fun!!
Being with family is what its all about. I glad you married into such a great one. The kids looked like they had a blast.
So fun! I have to say, I have never been to a reunion like that before. I agree, this is such a fun way to stay in touch, and I am totally up for a Sept. date night. We are always in need of one of those.
Hey, this is Ashley, Clark and Tana Jenkins' daughter. I was wonding were Hannah went to preschool. Just email me if you have a second. ashj017@hotmail.com. Thank you!
Post a Comment