On Monday night we were just hanging out, in the backyard with Pete. Before we knew it Cam was sitting on Pete's back holding onto his collar, like bullriding. Erik would call Pete and then Cam would go for a little ride. Then Cam came out of the house with his hat and glove for the real riding to begin. I had to get the camera. It's a short ride, but a crack up. Feel free to replay it for an extra laugh. Turn my music off too so you can hear the kids. This was probably his 5th or 6th ride. The girls had to get their camera time to, Hannah's is obvious but you can only hear Kate in the background screaming. Fun times! Enjoy...
2024 Moab
2 years ago



10 comments:
That's not a good sign... you don't want a bullrider!!! :) Too dangerous! He definately has it down: The hat, the glove, the hold. Here comes the next NFR or PBR champion, and it all started from riding the family dog, Pete! How funny...
Cutest cowboy ever!!
So cute! gotta love those grandkids!
What a crackup with Cameron! I loved hearing the kids voices too. Next year "Muttin Bustin" for sure!!
I love it! That is so dang cute. What a cowboy!!
He's learning early, and Pete's a good dog to just let him sit there! You're kids are so much fun!
That had us laughing! What a dog!!
I'm going to call you Kels when I post so you can tell me and Angie J. apart. Okay? Okay. Maybe you already can tell...but I'll just do it all the same. :)
Camerson is so cute riding Pete! That's hilarious. And that fam picture you have at the temple is such a good one!
That is great! What a little stud. Looks like you guys have kept busy this summer. It was fun getting updated.
That is so cute!! What a crack up. Pete's a good doggy too. You have such an adorable family.
Post a Comment