Thursday, July 30, 2009

-Our Eventful Week-


Monday night: Hauling hay

My bro Stuart throwing on and cousin Travis stacking


Kate playing with a sunflower
Almost done, one more load before the sun is all the way down. The kids were too tired and need a ride in the truck.

Tuesday: Swimming at Angie's
My mom decided to buy a water slide, after all the fun at the family party. We (Angie and I) set it up, and the kids had a blast!




Angie and Macey

Porter

Me and Kate with Hannah peeking


Thursday: Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

After our tour we took a couple of pictures. The kids were hot and tired but we managed to catch a cute fam picture.


I am so glad we got to go through the temple with the kids. I think it meant more to me than to them, to have my little family in the temple. Hannah said her favorite part where the ongoing mirrors in the Sealing Room, showing our eternal family. Cameron said his favorite part were the bulls (the Ox around the baptismal font) and the cookies.

My attempt at being a photographer, the sun was behind the temple and it kind of made it glow.



Friday Morning: Erik rode his bike to Bear Lake, beating his time by a couple of hours from last year.





Saturday: Playing at the beach


Cameron loved playing in the sand, he borrowed his cousins trucks, thanks boys!

Hannah and Reagan, all I said was hey girls, and they came together and posed for the picture. Great friends!

Oh Kate, can I just ask how many other 17mo old continue to eat sand all day at the beach???
She had so much fun, this was really her first play time at Bear Lake, last year she napped she was only 6mo old.


Grandpa decided to join in on the fun.



What a great week, we had so much fun. Thanks to everyone that played with us!!!

7 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

What darling pictures! Yours always turn out better than mine!

Carlee said...

That's a great picture of the temple!

Mindy said...

Way to go Erik! I don't know if I could make it to Hoagies Corner and back... or even just there!!! JK You have had an eventful week! BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

Chad and Cindy said...

What a busy time in your life. Can I just say to enjoy it--it goes by so fast. The pictures are great, so cute!!! and loved the one of Erik. Way to go Lance Jr.!!

Shannon said...

That makes me laugh that all Kate wanted to do was eat the sand. At the park the other day I had to keep an eye on her because she kept trying to eat the sand there.

Dixon's said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Your kids are adorable and Kamri loves eating the sand too. I can't wait till she grows out of it.
Way to go Erik!! That is amazing!

Sidney Cottle said...

You have been BUSY!!! But at least you've been busy doing FUN stuff. :) I'm glad it wasn't because you've had to work extra or something. I love your Bear Lake pics...and that waterslide looks so fun...I'm sure the kids love it!