Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cameron's 3rd b-day party

Cameron got to celebrate his birthday twice this year. He and Erik were sick on his birthday so he got presents from us on that day and then we had family over on Sunday.

His Race Car Driver helmet (to help him run around and get out some of his energy)


We got our cowboy a horse (not easy to find might I add)




Cam was great to share his new toys, he and Hannah kept running around the couches downstairs.


Family party, we decorated with western stuff, of coarse.







Now for the cake...I must admit I had the idea for the cake but Erik made it happen. He cut it out, frosted it(because I was struggling), and put the licorice and sprinkles decoration on it. I know very impressive. Thanks Erik for bailing me out! It turned out awesome!



After we ate Erik and his bro Austin put together the b-ball hoop for the kids to play with.
They all had fun with that!!
Thanks fam! We love you, and one last Happy Birthday to Cameron!!!

4 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

I think the cake turned out so cute, good job Eric!

Matt and Jess said...

That cake is a really fun cake, way to go guys! I can't believe that he is three, I remember when you pregnant with him and it doesn't seem that long ago! What a fun birthday party.

Irene said...

That cake is SO cute! Good job Erik. Although, it doesn't surprise me. He's good at whatever he does.

Sidney Cottle said...

I can't believe Cameron is getting so big!! Happy Birthday to him! I love how he is so into cowboys....it's adorable!!!!