I tried to come up with something clever to celebrate my 100th post, but I couldn't so I figured a bunch of pictures would do. Here are pictures of what we have been doing this summer.
In June we took a Jones family trip to Moab, it was relaxing and a lot of fun. Thanks Mom and Dad!!
It isn't summer without ice cream.
Believe it or not this is Kate's first cone she got to eat herself. I know shame on me, but I can't deal with the mess.



Eating pizza with cousins.
Cameron, Kaden, Griffin, James, Brianne, Reagan, Hannah
Hannah's swimming lessons.

She jumped off the side to her teacher and then arm stroked to the shallow end.

Believe it or not this is Kate's first cone she got to eat herself. I know shame on me, but I can't deal with the mess.


Eating pizza with cousins.
Cameron, Kaden, Griffin, James, Brianne, Reagan, HannahHannah's swimming lessons.

She jumped off the side to her teacher and then arm stroked to the shallow end.

By the last lesson she jumped off the diving board without the noodle and swam to her teacher. She can also float on her back and kick from one side to the other.
She did great, we will for sure sign her and Cameron up next year!
Monday night, June 29th was Plain City's night at the Ogden Raptor's. We took Hannah and Cam to the game. They actually had a lot of fun and didn't get to bored. Thanks to Becky (Erik's mom) for watching Kate, taking her would have been really hard.
She did great, we will for sure sign her and Cameron up next year!Monday night, June 29th was Plain City's night at the Ogden Raptor's. We took Hannah and Cam to the game. They actually had a lot of fun and didn't get to bored. Thanks to Becky (Erik's mom) for watching Kate, taking her would have been really hard.









4 comments:
I don't blame you for Kate's first eating the ice cream herself. I make my kids eat frostys at Wendy's instead because there's a little less mess.
Great pictures! Despite the wet June; you still have managed to do alot! Thanks for sharing.
I love all the summer pics. We were going to go to the ballgame too, but ended up not making it. I love Kate's hair! I was going to tell you that the other night at the party. It makes her look so much older. I love the soft blonde curls!
Moab was so much fun for us too. The pictures are great.
We love being grandparents!
Can't wait for Lagoon!!! :)
Post a Comment