Yesterday, July 11th was Cameron's birthday. He is 3, wow how the time goes by. Here are some cute pictures of him the last three years.

Cameron was almost 3 weeks early. I went into labor about 4am with a couple of hours left in my shift at work. I worked through the
contractions and then walked over to Family Birth Place and was admitted. I called Erik and told him I wasn't coming home that I was pretty sure we were having Cameron. Hannah was being tended by my aunt Pam when we told her we were having Cameron that day she was so excited.

Hannah was such a helpful big sister!

Cameron asleep on his blessing day.


With dad in
Moab
Big Springs-Island Park
Cheeeeese!



Our little Cowboy (really grandpa's cowboy)



Oh how we all love our Cam!!! He bring such happiness into our lives. He is a little stinker sometimes (I'll remind you of the fingernail polish) but he has such a big smile you can't help but squeeze him. When he says thanks mom, it melts my heart.
Happy Birthday Cameron, We love you!!!!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Cameron! You're adorable - what lucky parents to have you, even considering the fingernail polish issues.
He is such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Cameron!!!
Happy Birthday Cameron! I feel so bad that we are out of town on your birthday. But; that means your birthday will last just that much longer when we get back. Wednesday.
What a cutie. Time does fly by, they grow up way to fast. Cute family.
Cameron is so cute and such a good boy! He always makes me laugh when I am watching him.
Happy Birthday Cameron! Terrible Threes (maybe you got them all out when you were two!) :) Cute pictures!
He is so cute!! Happy Birthday Cameron!!
Happy Birthday Cameron! He is so cute and it was fun to look back at his newborn pics.
Post a Comment